Obtaining stakeholder buy-in for refreshing or updating the firm brand can be daunting. Equally as challenging can be gaining consensus throughout the branding process. As such, careful preparation from the very start is key. How do legal marketers lay the foundation for both the branding justification and the actual branding project to mitigate future roadblocks and alleviate unneeded stress?
In this webinar we will cover best practices for:
- Building the business case for a rebrand
- Defining the project and aligning expectations of everyone involved
- Selecting a branding partner
- The four main phases of a branding process
- Deliverables and hidden costs
- Keeping the project on track
Co-presented by a small firm marketer and branding service provider, this presentation offers perspectives from multiple vantage points.