What are Best Practices for the Law Firm Pitch/Proposal Process?
Every firm has its own unique process for preparing client pitches and responding to RFPs, yet we all face similar challenges as we try to develop business in such a competitive market. Please join us on February 12, 2014, as a talented panel discusses their insights about the pitch process and offers best practices for navigating the issues and concerns that often arise.
Topics of discussion will include:
- The lifecycle of the pitch/proposal
- How the pitch/proposal process is split between marketing, business development, and other areas
- Lessons learned from the pitch/proposal process
- How to ensure brand consistency through visuals and messaging
- How does your firm consider and decide to whom to respond?
- What is the win rate? How do you use this information?
- How do you decide what to include?
- Fee Structures
- Do you get feedback from prospects regarding wins/losses?
- Do you ask who your competitors are? How do you use this information?
- How much time is split between RFPs and other BD/Networking opportunities?